Ventura Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Helping Clients in Ventura County Fight for the Compensation They Deserve!
Walking is a pleasant activity enjoyed by many people, but that doesn’t mean that it should be undertaken in every place or at any time. As a pedestrian, it’s important to remember that anytime you are near a roadway used by motorists, you are vulnerable to severe or fatal injury. Most pedestrians don’t realize they are in danger until it’s too late. Being struck by a motor vehicle can lead to life-altering injuries and even death. When pedestrian accident victims survive these types of incidents, they are often left with months of medical rehabilitation and physical therapy. Pedestrian accidents are typically severe, if not fatal, but when victims survive, they often need long-term care and have significant bills from extended medical care and lost wages. Ventura pedestrian accident lawyer, Matt Zavala, helps pedestrian clients struck by motor vehicles seek the compensation they deserve. Whether the at-fault party is a person or business, we can help you fight for what’s fair.
Reach out to our Ventura Pedestrian accident attorney today by calling us at (805) 667-0398 to schedule a consultation.
Common Causes of Pedestrian-Vehicle Crashes
At Zavala Law, PC, our Ventura pedestrian accident attorney Matt Zavala works hand-in-hand with clients to help them seek the compensation they deserve. Negligent drivers can cause serious injuries to pedestrians, often resulting in lost wages and pain and suffering.
Driving errors and violations are the leading cause of driver collisions with pedestrians. The most common causes of these collisions include:
- Distractions: Driving while distracted has become one of the major causes of most collisions, including pedestrian-related ones. Distracted driving includes a wide range of infractions, from cell phone usage to eating behind the wheel.
- Exhaustion: Sleepy individuals should not be operating a vehicle. Falling asleep behind the wheel of a car can lead to serious injuries to drivers and pedestrians.
- Intoxication: From prescription drugs to alcohol use, any substance which impairs the cognitive ability of a driver can lead to a collision.
- Infractions: Driving infractions can cause accidents, such as failing to yield, running red lights, and driving at an unreasonable rate of speed.
- Negligence: Ignoring the rules of the road is considered negligent driving behavior. In addition to the above, driving without lights, ignoring posted signage, and failing to give the right of way in a crosswalk can all lead to accidents.
By hiring Zavala Law, PC, you will have an advocate working tirelessly on your behalf, ready to investigate the details of the collision and work hard to ensure you have the strongest claim possible in order to be compensated for your losses.
Contact Zavala Law, PC Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Ventura
If you or someone you love was injured in a pedestrian accident, Zavala Law, PC can immediately jump in and start investigating the claim so that you or your loved one can begin the path to recovering. After thoroughly investigating your case, attorney Matt Zavala will identify the at-fault party. Once we know who is responsible for your injuries, we will reach out to the appropriate parties to ensure your medical needs and losses are prioritized. As experienced litigators and legal professionals, we are equipped to take the actions necessary to get you the best result possible. Whether we need to work with an insurance adjuster or file a personal injury lawsuit in court, Zavala Law, PC doesn’t stop until our clients are fully compensated. We aren’t afraid of litigating or even trying your case before a jury. We are a full-service law firm.
Our Ventura pedestrian accident attorneys will demand compensation to cover the following:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Any Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Pain & Emotional Suffering
- Mental Health Challenges
- Loss of Earning Potential
- Property Damage
Zavala Law, PC is ready to help you stand up for your rights to fair compensation for your injuries. Negligent drivers need to be held accountable for their actions. Our pedestrian accident attorneys in Ventura provide free consultations to ensure we are fully informed on the details of your case and that we can help you. Whether we take your case to trial or settle it through negotiation, you can rest easy knowing our attorneys will always fight for the compensation our clients deserve. Call us now at (805) 667-0398 or use our convenient online contact portal.
Experienced AttorneyOver a decade of experience working with individual clients and large corporations.
Easily AvailableCommitted to being available to every client whenever they need us most, including by phone, text, and email.
Personalized ServiceYour case will always receive the personalized care and attention of an experienced attorney - no matter the size.
Free ConsultationsFinding the right attorney can be tough, which is why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs.